Kanalite PS UVOR (101PS UVOR)
- Methane gas recovery at landfills, water suction/discharge. Solid wall construction and extra UV inhibitors provide extended life.
- Temp. Range: -13°F to 140°F
- Applications: Methane gas recovery at landfills; connection between rigid pipes of the same size; repair of broken rigid lines
- Construction: Flexible PVC, rigid PVC helix, smooth bore, corrugated O.D
- Note: Not a food-grade hose
|Inside Dia.||Outside Dia.||Pitch||Minimum
|Inches||Inches||Inches||72°F, Inches||72°F, P.S.I.||72°F, In Hg||Lbs/Ft||Ft|
*Over flexing or repeated flexing of hose within 18″ of fitting is a common cause of hose failure. Installing a 12″-14″ section of our Banding Coil at the end of the hose should be considered. Kanaflex will not be responsible for damage to hose due to over flexing.